Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sims Memes - Hilarious Sims related images.

     Well today we are treated with what literally everyone loves. MEMES! We found a bunch of Sims related memes from SimCity Free. So I snatched up a few of my favorite Sim memes and put them here for you. Be sure to share these! Be sure to check out the Sim City Download website.

-Personal favorite here. This was heart wrenching lol.


-As we know in the new SimCity from our game-play footage, this shouldn't be an issue :) 


-Whore!

-Have you ever tried even walking fast in heels? My god, hell no. Fellow ladies, you know what I'm talking about. Unless I'm just terrible at it...

-Ahh... Damn it, they got me.

-I'd  honestly probably do the same thing in real life. I don't do well under pressure.








-Is this in bad taste? Yes.. Yes it is. :P

-Nearly cried when my Sims husband left me.  No! I'm just kidding.... :/ lol

-Jealous

-I'd continue to eat my damn cereal.

-Me on many a dates.

-Also me while playing most video games.

WE'RE SENDING IN MOAR TRAINS! /Futurama reference

-And then you pretend you are just really smart.

     Ok guys :) Enjoy the Sims memes? I'll keep an eye out to see if any more are posted. Maybe I'll make some? Or better yet! You make some! Email them to Socialmediabutterly@gmail.com.  Want to Join in on my Sims Pinterest Board? Post a link to your pinterest below!

Pinterest board: http://pinterest.com/averagesosha/sims/


No comments:

Post a Comment