Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SimCity has more to offer than meets the eye.

     So, I am telling a good friend of mine that he should get SimCity because I need people to play with. And APPARENTLY this kid has never even heard of SimCity, and I'm like "How is that even possible?". So I start talking about it and he argues that he doesn't have any money blah blah boo-hoo. We already know that SimCity is Free at the beta site.

     So I show him the gameplay footage we saw in our last post. First thing he says after seeing the police station is ' MECHA ROBOT POLICEMEN EVERYWHERE". I was thinking to myself "Um... K" and then politely said, "Ya.. I don't think there is going to be anything.. like that in the game", followed by "It's more about building, and city planning". And then we discuss the many different power sources and the efficiency of nuclear power and so-on and so-forth.

     So I get home, I start looking into what I can use to write another article for this SimCity Blog, so I check the official SimCity EA Facebook page. God damn it, wouldn't you know it, this is what I see..


     Is that a fucking Mecha Robot Policeman? Are you serious? How the FUCK did that happen. My friend could not have said a more random thing if he tried and BOOM there it is. I was going to write a classy, well written article about the game.. but that is just not an option tonight. Enjoy everyone.

 Also! Remember to head over to the SimCity Free site to get a free copy of  SimCity before it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment